- Fast and effective math search, built on top of a state-of-the-art formula retrieval model.
- Being able to cache on-disk index and specify the memory usage limit.
- Compressed and compact on-disk math index. Both in-memory and on-disk indices use specially designed compression schema and apply skip-list to boost search performance.
- Spceialized dynamic pruning strategy for amazing math-aware structural search efficency.
- Chinese tokeniser available, multi-bytes awareness from the beginning of design.
- Fulltext search is based on Indri project (C++), mature and fast.
- Memory leakage checked, search daemon has zero unfree.
- Robust TeX parser to convert user created math content to search-optimized representation.
- Math commutative rules awareness.
- Math symbol alpha-equivalence awareness.
- Term proximity awareness.
- Search results highlight.
- Scalable to multiple nodes across many machines.
Special thanks to people who have contributed to this project: